Thursday, October 26, 2006

Amsterdam




Hey sorry no pictures at this time the computer I am on does not have a usb port weird I know. Here is a little run down of what we have been up to so far:

We arrived in Amsterdam on the morning of Oct. 20th and proceeded directly to central station by train to downtown Amsterdam. We decided to rent pedal bikes and even saved some cash by going with pedal brakes instead of hand brakes. It was refreshing to say the least after the almost 10 hour flight most of which I spent wide awake due mostly to my friend behind me with is knee or foot or something kept kicking my seat. I know what your thinking it was not a child it was a grown adult and I am still trying to figure that one out. Amsterdam is the perfect city to cruise around on bikes and it turned out to be a great choice. We went to the Van Gogh museum, Anne franks house, the red light district, and ended our night in a coffee shop!

Finally a computer with usb! The last picture is also our first yarn shop that we found not much yarn but tons of buttons!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Betsy,

This shop you're standing in front of in Amsterdam looks like it has yarn! Or at least lots of neat notions. How fun, international yarn. :) I haven't made it to Amsterdam, but I'm sure I will.

Thanks for the updates.

Keep on trekkin'!